Assistance for Students with poor Financial Background by
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial
background who have finished their 10th standard this year and scored more than
80%, please ask them to contact the NGO - Prerana (Supported by Infosys
The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be
eligible for financial help for their further studies.
Only genuinely needy, deserving, and meritorious students are ensured of
Students meeting the following criteria can apply:
- Total Annual Household Income less than INR 1, 50,000/-
- 10th Class marks of 75% and above or with a CET rank of less than 7,500
for engineering/medical students.
- Each case is reviewed by the Committee before selection for financial
assistance at Prerana.
- Needy students who meet the above criteria can apply for financial
assistance by clicking on the following
Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the
580, Shubhakar, 44th cross,
1st A main road,
Jayanagar, 7th block,
1. Ms. Saraswati - 99009 06338
2. Mr. Shivkumar - 99866 30301
3. Ms. Bindu - 99645 34667
Even if you don't know
anyone, please pass on this info, someone might be in need of this.
Courtesy: Infosys Foundation