आषीश सागर दीक्षित
Ashish Sagar Dixit
197/14, Near forest office,
Civil Lines Banda.
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
About Ashish Sagar Dixit:
Ashish is a social activist based in Bundelkhand region on Uttar Pradesh; focusing on Environment, RTI, Rural Development, Rights to Food, Child Health Rights, Human equality and social issues.
- Director, Prawas Society
- Core member, www.bundelkhand.in & www.pravasnamakhabar.com
- Editor, Prawas Magazine. ISSN 2394-7861 Environmental Research and farmer drought Issues
- Convener, at Haryali Chaupal From 2016 Tree Ek Zindgi Abhiyan.
- Convener, Annadata Ki Aakhat for farmer suicide relief fund in Bundelkhand draught area.
- Convener, Talaab avam Bhudan Charagaah Mukti Abhiyan ‘Jal Yatra' July 2016
- Spokesperson, Bundelkhand Bhartiya Kisan Union (Bhanu Gut).
Young Professional in Council for Advancement of People’s Action & Rural Technology (CAPART) under the agency of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. Year July 2007 to Sept 2009.
Recognition & Awards:
- Social works Award 2011, Amar Saheed Mangal Pandey Foundation,New Delhi
- Jagran Media Pvt.Ltd. News group RTI activist award, KISAN MELA 2012 Banda.
- Nominated for Asia Pacific International Award by Global Achievers foundation,Delhi
- 'Parayavaran Prahari' social Award from Sargam calture Sanstha, 2014
- 'Parayavaran Prahari' award 2014 from Green Care Society, Meerut,U.P.
- ‘Shri Vishnu Dutt Mishra Mamorial RTI ratn award 2015’ from Ashwaryaj seva sansthan & RTI mahila manch, Lucknow, UP
- ‘Veer Bundeli' Award from Shri Radha Krashna Bundeli Foundation,Banda,2015
- SHINING DIAMOND AWARD 2016 from Anti Corruption Foundation,Karnal,Haryana, 2016
- Bhadas4Media Sarokar Award 2016,New delhi.