Kairada village on the road from Banda to Mahoba, 15 Km distant from Banda and 40 Km from Mahoba. A metalled road connects to Banda and Mahoba. The foundation of the village was done in the Chandella period about 900 years ago. There is a tank situated here, which was build by special stone. In the 1857, when British army entered this village, four dogs and their mother contested fight and sacrifice their live from 1.5 km from the village. In the memory of this fight, Four Stone Pillars is situated on the Top of the hill in the Kairada village.