(UPEIDA) Public Consultation for inputs on Bundelkhand Defence Corridor
(UPEIDA) :Public Consultation for inputs on Bundelkhand Defence Corridor
Addressing the UP Investors Summit February, 2018 in Lucknow, the Hon’ble PM announced the creation of a defence industrial corridor in Bundelkhand aligned with the promise made by the UP Chief Minister, Sh Yogi Adityanath, to develop an expressway in the region. The proposed Defence Corridor is expected to generate an investment of Rs 20,000 crore and create employment for 2.5 lakh people. The major defence manufacturing nodes have been identified as Agra, Aligarh, Jhansi, Jalaun, Chitrakoot and Kanpur.
UPEIDA thereby invites general public for their suggestions, comments and inputs on the Defence Corridor as beneficiaries and stakeholders.The special concessions/rebates offered to the potential investors are:
- Transportation subsidy of 50% of cost, up to a maximum of INR 2 Crores, on transportation of imported equipment, plant and machinery from logistics parks/transport hubs and harbour/port to the place of production in the state.
- Transportation subsidy of 30% of cost up to a maximum of INR 1 crore on transportation of finished products from the unit to logistics parks/transportation hubs, harbour/port for a period of 5 years from the date of start of commercial production.
- Reimbursement of 75% of the cost of technology transfer to anchor units towards first 5 vendors and 50% towards next 5 vendors, subject to maximum INR 50 lacs towards each vendor unit.
- Single Window- All required approvals and clearances to Defence & Aerospace manufacturing units shall be provided under one roof through single window system of the state directly monitored by the Chief Minister’s office.
- For setting up R&D or testing facility in the Defence & Aerospace sector, 50% subsidy for 5 years on capital investment of up to maximum INR 2 crore per investment, subject to conditions.
- 25 % reimbursement of land cost to anchor units calculated on basis of prevalent circle rates or cost price, whichever is lower.
You can also send your suggestions/comments on our Email ID: email@example.com
OR Send them to the following address: C-13, 2nd Floor, Paryatan Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010